Friday, June 1, 2012

Feeling lighter

Hi All,

Well I'm updating my weight loss adventure.
I'm holding strong at 7 pounds. My body is having a hard time loosing more than that.
I've hit a wall.

This past weekend we went to the lake with some friends. I was good all the way up until Saturday morning. We stayed until Monday morning. I gained a pound. Dang. Now it's taken all week to loose it.

I think it's because I've stopped drinking water...

All in all it's been a fun thing for me actually. I'm pretty proud of myself for the 7 that I have lost. I just have 8 more to loose. Morgan has been a big support. Helping with healthy dinners and checking in with me for what I had for lunch every day. Accountability is a big thing for me. If I'm held accountable for something, I'm more likely to follow through.

I hope to have another positive post soon. Hopefully with better results next time.

Here are some photos of my sister's baby shower last night. Did I mention how SIKED I AM!! ITS GIRL TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment