Friday, December 17, 2010

A Clark Christmas



This is my FAVORITE time of the year. The smells, the cheer, the food, the shopping.

And to add to the list we have a new tradition. Making 1500 pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes. Yes 1500! Our nights for the past 2 weeks have consisted of baking until the late hours of the night. The reason you may ask for sooo many?! Morgan takes them to all of his dentists. So if you do the math, thats about 80 dentists we bake for. Its fun and all but I feel myself getting fat just eating the "bad" ones. New Years resolution-work out more, eat less!!


We also got a TREE!! John and Kaitlan came with us to find a tree. And it was an adventure...But we did get a beautiful one that smells amazing in our living room. We had fun decorating it with our new ornaments. Puts me right in the Christmas mood every night when we turn it on.



I cant wait to get some time off and get to see friends and family next weekend for Christmas. Can't believe a year ago we were graduating and getting ready to get married. How time really flies.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Those look really good! You know what else sounds good? Soup bread bowls from byu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!! i have been craving one FOREVER. I think thats the only thing I miss from that place...

    ReplyDelete