Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 20...Our new anniversary!


Because we got married!!!!!
Yup it was the best day of my life! The weather worked out perfectly, I could not have asked for a better day!
It all started at 5:15 am Saturday morning with the primping. My best friend Taylor spent the night so the next morning we woke up and got right to work. My family took the motorhome down to the temple...my Dad drove it on the 405, and my sister and Taylor did my hair on the way down. That was a mirracle in itself that no one got burned!


And we arrived on time and rushed on into the temple. We were sealed at 10:30 am. And then the party began! When we came out our families and closest friends were outside...we didn't get out until 12:30, dang other brides. So we took some pics on the temple grounds then headed back to Santa Barbara BUT we stopped for lunch at IN-AND-OUT. And YES we took pics outside. :)






Once we got back to Santa Barbara, we got into our hotel room at the Canary and I quickly jumped back into my wedding dress and headed to the beach with our amazing photographer and her husband and shot some beach pics. Then we raced back to the hotel to help with the last minute details for the reception. Looking back on it now, that was probably the fastest day of my life! It all seems like a blur.

The reception was perfect. Our families raced around and put things together, my Dad and his amazing lights, and set up the wonderful Canary rooftop. We had a little dancing, and little cake and chocolate, a little bubbly and the of course some Dancing! What more could I ask for! The day/night turned out to be a success and I could not have asked for anything more. Here are a few pics, in case you have not seen them already on facebook. I'll put up more when I get them from our photographer.


The next day we headed to Kauai, Hawaii...a surprise to me and had a wonderful honeymoon for a week. Went on a really neat tour of the Na Poli coast, Morgan showed off his moves on the rope swing, we got a sweet convertible to drive, went to a Luau, and got sunburned. All in a weeks trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment