Monday, December 21, 2009

WE DID IT!!

Morgan and I finally GRADUATED! Both of our families were able to fly up for the graduation. It was such a nice weekend...well other then the fact that it was 30 degrees. Now we are back in California and we will never have to go back to Idaho...unless for a vacation...but I don't think that will happen any time soon. Here are some pics from the weekend...














Christmas is almost here. I don't know where the year went! Soon it will be New Years and then the wedding! How time flies. We looked for apartments today...wow. That was weird to think that its all starting to come together. The next few months are going to be intense, but I'm so excited!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. new to your blog! Congrats on your graduation! Come by my blog and follow if you would like. It is very nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete