Monday, December 28, 2009

And life goes on!

Well Christmas is now over. It was a blast. I got to spend Christmas Eve with Morgan and his hilarious family, then Christmas day with my family. I think baby Carter made out very well with his presents, but Morgan and I did pretty well also with a new washer and dryer! So excited to start getting things together for our new place. Morgan also got me a new 50in tv!! Wow I was surprised! As well as my new favorite movie UP.
It was so nice to come home and be with family and friends and to be out of the SNOW! Just now time to un pack...
In the mean time the wedding planning will soon be in full effect. With the cake and the flowers and the invitations, and engagement pictures, and not to mention the apartment...I think we still have a lot to get done in the next three months!...maybe an understatement.

I'm so excited to see what happens in the next three months. I also have an exciting interview tomorrow with a dental company doing their marketing. I hope it all turns out well. Morgan is busy with his job doing dental sales. All I have to say is that our kids will have amazing teeth!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! And have a fun safe new year. We are headed to Mammoth for the New Year...YEA for more snow...NOT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment