Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer is here!


Well I'm  still trying to figure this blogging thing out. What is going on...hm...well it's deffinatly summer here in California. I got home a few weeks ago from Idaho and have been having a bawl with friends, family and the sun! Morgan got a full time job working as a dental sales rep here in California so he won't be coming back to finish out college with me. A little bitter sweet but I know it will all work out in the end. 
I can't believe it's going to be a year next month! That's unheard of in the Mormon world! But hey I think we are a little different anyway. That's what I like about us. :0) 

I will being going back to Idaho in early September to finish out school and graduate in December!!! SO excited to be over Idaho and over school and everything that comes with it! geeeesh. But for now I'm living it up at home and loving it. Here is a little of what I have been doing:
-laying out by the pool/and the beach
-went to palm springs for a week with the family
-working for my mom around the house
-read the first book of Harry Potter...finally!
and hanging out with friends

I'm so happy and so ready to move on with my life! 

1 comment:

  1. Idaho blows.. but we are graduating and that is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete