Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Madre

Today the 25 of September, is my mom's _ _ birthday! Well she is out celebrating in Palm Desert with my Dad, and I really wish I could be there to celebrate with her...for multiple reasons, but I can't. But I can blog about it.

For all those that have met my mom or know my mom, know that she is the most giving and caring person. She is always up for a good laugh, or a good scare (just kidding...she hates being scared), and is the only person I have ever known to love Halloween like it is Christmas...but BIGGER. I love that about her. The house looks like a halloween bomb went off. Its awesome.

She is a great example of someone who works every day to make others happy, she serves willingly, she is a great friend, she is the best shopping companion, she is very supportive, she is always available at any hour for a phone call to make you feel better, and she and my dad are the best examples to show what a great marriage should be like.

Wish I could there there mom, but for now, I'll just dedicate this blog post to you. 
Happy Birthday! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment