Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer projects

I cant believe it is already August! This summer is flying by! The house is coming along very nicely...with the help of my Dad and all our other family members. Yesterday we spent all day putting up crown molding in the living room. Then started on the dining room, putting up bead board next to our new Pottery Barn table. We got this one...with the help from my mom (thanks Mom).
I LOVE MY NEW TABLE! Now to find some good chairs.

I'm not an interior decorator at all, but I've had a lot of fun trying to put together our house. I still can't get use to saying "my house." Maybe when we get our first months bills it will. 

But for now I'm enjoying spending my work nights getting ideas on the computer and HGTV, and weekends actually getting to do them. What a way to spend our summer! I think Morgan's over it though. More projects for his "honey do list".

 If you told me 2 months ago that we would be living here and owning a supper cute puppy, I would have told you to SHUT UP. Crazy how things really work out for the best.

We are feeling sooo blessed lately. Thank you, thank you to everyone who has helped us and our Heavenly Father. He really does answer our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment