Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not what we expected...

Well sad news....we lost the house. I think it was more of a blessing than anything, just hard remembering that.

Last weekend, during the torrential downpour of rain we went to the house to see if the rain was getting in. And. Well...we were right. The addition off the back of the house flooded. Then the next day we finally found out that there wasn't a permit for the addition. Kinda a bummer. But I really think us finding this all out, was an answer to our prayers, whether this was the right house or not. Guess it's not. So the hunt continues for a house.

Oh and we found this all out on our 1 year anniversary. Lame.


I think it's about time we went on a fast vaca. Hawaii sounds nice. How about another honeymoon.
Well...someday I guess I can invite you all to stay with us in Ventura...I'll let you know when that will be hopefully soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone person goes through the heartbreak of losing their first house. We lost our favorite house (which I'm kinda glad in the long run because it's closer to work and it has a pool). Don't worry, things always work out and the next house you get will be even BETTER! Be happy you won't have to spend thousands of dollars on repairs that the owners failed to do.
    Oh yes and when you do get this amazing house, we are staying with you! :)

    ReplyDelete