Monday, November 9, 2009

Senioritis


Definition of Senioritis:
A senior being lazy, not wanting to go to class, not caring about homework, meetings, or even going to school. Thinking only of the day in which they can walk towards a teacher in cap and gown only yearning for that diploma. Not wanting to do or see another email, the library, or test for the rest of their life!

Well this is a little...ok alot, how I feel right now. While spending the weekend with Morgan and Matt and Kate I did not think of school ONCE the entire weekend...that's kinda big for me! Getting back into the swing of things today was a bit hard for me. The next two weeks are going to be grueling, but after Thanksgiving, I'm just about home free, just two presentations then I'm DONE! I actually figured out that I'm done a week early...not sure how that worked, but hey, I'm not complaining!

Tomorrow Kate and I are taking pictures for graduation announcements, what to wear what to wear? I ordered my graduation announcements last week, man was that WEIRD or what?! It showed a preview of what they are going to look like and I about feel out of my chair!

On a lighter note!
Morgan came to play this weekend, sickness and all. I felt so bad for him. He was coughing, sweating, sniveling and the whole bit. But we managed to have a great time. (I ate about 20 vitamin C drops!) We got to go bowling with Matt and Kate and then went on a date just the two of us to my favorite Idaho restaurant Brownstone. It was soo good; the food and the company. But it was all over so fast. I'll be home in a week and a half for ten days of CA sun, good food and family.

Just getting there will be the problem...

1 comment: