Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Best Friends Wedding

So the last few days have been INSAIN! Had a wedding shower last Thursday, then left Friday for work and the rehearsal and dinner for my best friend Taylor's wedding. The wedding was Saturday, which started early because of hair and makeup, then the wedding. I can not tell you how amazing this wedding was. Soo country chic! She did an amazing job on this wedding. Every little touch was beautiful. Her Uncle and Aunt own a winey so she literally got married in a vineyard. We partied all night, then I had to say goodbye to her Sunday. She moved to Hawaii. It was so bitter sweet for me. It was always me leaving to go to school and get married and move to Ventura. Now she was the one moving to, what seems like a  different continent. Then Sunday afternoon I flew to Montana for work and got 3 hours of sleep, worked all day Monday and flew back yesterday. So time has flown by and today was the first day I've had to look back on last weekend. I already miss her. BUT I do have some awesome photos of the wedding. Enjoy!





Congrats Mrs. Taylor Henderson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment