Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring is practically HERE!

I can't tell you how excited I am about this...
Don't get me wrong or anything I like the fall, but something about staying up later because it's lighter out just gets me so excited.
Tonight after dinner we went on a walk around the neighborhood and it was so nice out. 
The smell of flowers. 
The laughter from kids playing in the street. 
And the thought that spring was finally here! Ahhh. 


So. With that. Sorry to get all sappy on you. But I get excited about these things. 

May is right around the corner. 
Which means...running a half marathon and then COSTA RICA! 
But the DELEMA...I have no clothes to wear! 

Any ideas on some cool threads to wear in Central America? I finally got my Tom shoes, but that's about it! I need a shopping intervention!

No comments:

Post a Comment