Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines Day and beyond!

Hi all. This here girl is now 25 years old! Wheeeeph! It feels good.
I was a little scared, but you know what, I'm so excited to see what this year has in store for us.

Valentines Day/My Birthday are always a busy time of year for us. It was my birthday, my grandmas birthday, my parents anniversary, and my dads birthday. 
We had a big party for my grandma last weekend. She hit the big 80. You go girl!
I got to see all my cousins and uncles and aunts. We also got to take some family photos too. Hopefully I'll get those soon from the photographer. 
I got a little something something from my favorite store Anthro last week...how cute!

I need to have some shopping time!

Valentines Day was a special one for us. I heart attacked Morgan's door with hearts, each one had something different that I loved about him on it. It wasn't much, but I just a little step back and not buy anything, but tell him all the ways I loved him. Mushy I know. And he loved it. That makes me happy. 

We had to go to work that day, but we met up at my fav little italian restaurant called Pascuccis on State Street. Nothing like smelling like garlic for the rest of the night. But we both did, so it was ok. After we strolled down State and did some shopping. It was the perfect night. 


I didn't want anything big for my birthday this year. I just wanted to spend some time with my closest friends and family. 25 is 1/4 of a century, so I just wanted to celebrate it with the people that have really been there for me the last 25 years. 

This weekend Morgan left to go to the cabin and go snowboarding, soooo I got to get some things done. LIKE PAINT!




So while I was painting, this is what my husband was doing. Pretty proud.






I havnt really put up a lot of photos of our house, well, because I don't like taking photos of things not done. But nothing is ever done I guess. So I'll suck it up and post some. We have a long list of projects to do, and this one has been bugging me! The stairs were all white and were getting so dirty from the dog and dirt so I decided to do a little paint action.
Next is the boxed molding and a photo collage going up the stairs. 

Before
After. The color is "Lion" from Beher.

Before
After

And this is the downstairs bathroom. It was a green color and the previous owners even painted the ceiling. So it was like a bat cave. No thanks! I'm still in the midst of painting it. 

Before...with the primer.

New mirror, and the new color I'll be painting the bathroom called, "Dolphin Fin" from Beher. 
(Geeze I like those animal colors.)



Soo next weekend we're off to Canada, so I'm hoping I can finish it some night this week...hopefully. I hate being stuck on a project for more than a weekend because it just sits and stayers at me like 
FINISH ME, FINISH ME. So I'm crossing my fingers I can find some time this week.

What kinds of projects are you working on? I need some new ideas to start on after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment