Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Day

Well its this week!!! I'm kinda nervous about it because we are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year for 15 people. AHHHHH can we say "Dont mess up!"

So I have done the first thing...and that was to buy a big bird at the store. He's been hanging out in our freezer and now refrigerator. Hope he's comfy in there because he has a lot of people to show off too on Thursday.

I have delegated most of the other ontreas out to people coming, so we just have to focus on the bird and mashed potatoes (my specialty). My Mom's even coming early to help get things together. I just hope we dont have a fire or a burnt bird.

Anyone have any ideas on how we should cook it? Morgan's been hearing different things from women in his offices like to BBQ it, or cook it up-side-down...Any ideas?

I hope mine looks like this one!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this week! I'm so thankful for my family and close friends. For a jobs that pay all our bills and for the home that we have been able to buy this year. For our little Con that we love like our own child...Morgan will deny that, but he really does.
It still feels so surreal sometimes to think how blessed Morgan and I have been this past year and we have so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment